<bgsound src="http://owenguy.tripod.com/03_Track_3.wma" loop=infinite>
P i l 0 t s
Qz
th@m
k3nny
r@m
Jiah0
t3hteh

R a d @ r
Flights
Transmission
Destinations

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Outing 30/09/06!
Thanks for the belated celebration guys :)

Ehh anyways it was a pretty cool day out, starting with bball in the morning. Too bad I wasn't in PT kit...else I'm sure we could hav a good game of 3v3. Eheheh..good to see you today too ram, so long nvr see you already :P

After some slacking at QZ's house and a fair bit of storytelling by QZ, we squeezed into Tham's car for a romantic ride through the rain to Cineleisure..hehe I think Kenny's misadventures with Mr.Mushroom on Tham's car were kinda memorable, i'm sure everyone would agree ;)

Had an economical lunch at KFC, then had a long-due gaming session at E-games upstairs at 9th floor..and honestly, although I hate DoTa, I still think the WTF mode was pretty cool *tts cause we had all the stunners!* Rawrr..CS was pretty nice as well, the first map was serious pwnage, just like the old days of Th|ng Clan >=p

However I guess the highlight of the night was yet ANOTHER Kbox buffet dinner. The previous experience was quite horrible cause both Tham and I didn't manage to go there, but really...it wasn't really very bad! Hahaa..its been so long since we've enjoyed singing together, and now that there's so many new songs to try out in the presence of pretty good food, 4 hours was simply not enough. They even chased us out 10mins before time was up, -wtf.

Oh well, guess some things just have to be written down..a big thanks to everyone who came and "celebrated" b-day with me! Guess its a big break into the 20s, many more years to celebrate each others' birthdays eh! :D

Cheers!

jiaho blogged at 11:25 PM